20 things that have been making me happy recently…
1. counting down the days until we get to celebrate our first wedding anniversary
2. the sound of fall leaves crunching under my feet
3. I wore my leather jacket for the first time this weekend!
4. the big rainstorm we had Friday night
5. morning walks through the canals with Brian and Frank after the big storm. The air was so crisp and the puffy clouds made the cloud lover in me swoon.
6. walking. Currently all I want to do is take long walks. It helps clear my head
7. fall magazines, fall movies & fall television
9. weekly writing dates with Katie
10. kids dressed up in their Halloween costumes
11. taking my little sister Briana on a date to the symphony. I’m a sucker classical music
12. lavender pillow spray
13. saying yes! to life in general
14. two of Brian’s photography prints are part of the “Art of Giving” charity auction, benefiting United Way of Greater Los Angeles. The silent auction is Thursday night…I can’t wait to dress up and celebrate him!
15. we cleaned out our storage unit on Sunday. It’s been on my to do list for months. Oh the joy this brought me.
16. brainstorming my goals & plans for 2015. 2014 kicked my ass in a lot of ways and I am ready for a fresh start
17. Sunday mornings spent cuddled up with my boys, coffee and a stack of magazines
20. my husband, always my husband