This weekend is shaping up to be rather quiet. We still have SOOO much packing to do for next weekends move. So we plan on staying in for most of the weekend and doing just that! I’m trying to purge us of stuff we don’t need anymore and either sell it, donate it or trash it. Cleaning house over here! Other than that I plan on getting to some yoga classes.
What do you guys have planned for the weekend?
What inspired me this week?
– pinning home decor images on pinterest in preparation for decorating our new space!
– working at my favorite little coffee shop on Ocean Park- it’s such a creative space
– Jen Pastiloff’s wednesday night yoga class– the mood, the music, the people!
– This Pema Chodron excerpt. Such a good reminder
What am I grateful for this week?
What surprised me this week?
– it is possible to survive three days on just liquid
– how quickly 150 people adds up- wedding invite lists suck
– having an afternoon coffee WILL lead to you staying up until 3am thinking about your life
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
– Marilyn Monroe