things that have been making me happy recently…
– feeling baby boy move. After the bad news about the location of the placenta I wasn’t expecting to feel him move for quite some time and then BAM I felt him! Now I feel him move all the time (he has certain times of day he is most active). It truly is one of the most magical things I have ever experienced
– my alloted one cup of coffee. Now that I can only have the one each day I look forward to it immensely each morning. Who knew I could be so grateful for a cup of coffee
– my super snuggly pup. He’s been such a lover recently. Maybe he knows his time as an only child is limited?
– Brian got another promotion at work. That makes two in one year! I’m just so damn proud of him. He works so hard and to see him get the recognition he deserves brings me joy
– the green dream smoothie (almond milk, green apple, frozen banana, kale a parsley) from Kreation. I want one every day right now
– a prenatal yoga class held at a doulas house that totally blissed me out
– long walks on grey days
– watching episodes of “Girlfriends Guide To Divorce”. They are mindless fun and give me a laugh
– my growing baby bump. I have such an appreciation for my body these days
– a bright light filled space that makes being home more right now manageable
– a trip we are taking next weekend to Carmel by the sea for a friend’s wedding. I’m looking forward to celebrating the nuptials and being up north. It’s so pretty up there
What’s been making you guys happy recently??
“If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.”