-It’s September! I know it’s not officially fall just yet but once the month of September hits I start my transition into my favorite time of year.
– Bringing out my fall wardrobe…Hello!…boots, sweaters, scarfs and leather jackets!
– A date with my girlfriend Ali, her husband David & little boy Charlie who were visiting from New York. I hadn’t met Charlie yet and he is so damn cute! I’ve said it before and I will say it again…seeing your closest friends become mothers is the sweetest.
– Being invited into two book clubs this month. Clearly, I’ve got some reading to do. The books on the line-up…”Everything I Never Told You” & “The Luckiest Girl Alive”
– Our newly painted bedroom accent wall. It’s love
– Planning a trip in November to visit my step father Irv in Kansas City and my girlfriend Chantal and her family in Atlanta. It will be so funny to travel without Brian- I haven’t done it in years!
– The green monkey smoothie…kale, coconut water, almond milk, dates, cinnamon, bananas & coconut meat. OMG
– One of Brian’s projects, Pershing Square Renew, launched on Tuesday. I decided to go to the launch of it which was held downtown at City Hall (I’ve never been there- such a beautiful building). It’s always so fun to see him in action and support his passions. Here’s a write-up about it complete with a quote from Bri!
– Red toes and nude nails
– The way Frank cuddles into my legs in the morning when Brian delivers both him and coffee to bed.
– This note from the Universe I received yesterday…
Start it; you don’t have to be fancy.
Keep moving; you don’t have to go crazy.
Visualize; you don’t have to admit it.
See the end result; it doesn’t have to be material.
Expect miracles; they don’t have to be huge.
Pretend you’ve arrived; you don’t have to dance on tables.
And above all else, Kate, have fun.
This is why you started it, right?
Life, what a trip –
So…what’s been making you guys happy recently??