things that have been making me happy recently…
– My husband always makes my happy list. He’s my other. My rock. My best friend. My inspiration. My biggest supporter. Our marriage has been in a really solid place recently and it brings me such joy. There’s really nothing better than feeling connected to your partner.
– Pumpkin candles. I’m obsessed with pumpkin candles. OBSESSED. I light one the minute I walk through the door and it doesn’t get blown out until I go to bed.
– Movie dates with my momma. We saw “The Good Lie” and we both loved it. Such an incredibly moving film. I was blown away with the performances. See it!
– Yoga dates with my neighbor Eric. He just cracks me up.
– Long bubble baths with a stack of magazines and an iced coffee.
– Peanut butter frozen yogurt with almonds on top.
– My favorite tv shows are back (silly but true!). I love cuddling up on the couch for a good laugh or a good cry.
– We got a new car this past weekend! I’m in love and I am not even a car girl. But really is there anything better than the smell of a new car?
– The “Map My Walk” application on my phone. I use it every morning on my walk with Frankie. The handy-dandy app keeps track of all my stats. Frank and I average 2.5 miles a day. He’s a trooper that little guy.
– A travel essay that I wrote (and Brian shot all the photos for!!) is being published on one of my favorite sites. So excited to share it with you all…soon!
“The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.”