10 / 52

27 Jul

photo

I was sitting at my desk the other day when I got a funny feeling that I was being watched. I turned and looked down to see this. Such a little creeper. He proceeded to stay like that for a few minutes too. He’s so weird.

Side note – I have not been doing a very good job about keeping up with this weekly series. Sometimes I feel like people are sick of all my Frank photos. My brother even shamed me recently by telling me that I look like a crazy person on Facebook due to the amount of photos I post of Frank. What can I say? I’m a proud mom and it’s hard not to considering he’s so damn photogenic.

Anyway…I’m back…or should I say…we’re back.

find me (us) elsewhere : instagram @kate365 / facebook / twitter

10 Responses to “10 / 52”

1. righteousbruin9 July 27, 2014 at 12:35 pm #

People post that which is closest to their hearts. There is no shame in posting about Frank.

• kate365til July 29, 2014 at 10:07 am #

Very true. He is definitely close to my heart:)

2. mybrightlife July 27, 2014 at 10:41 pm #

Never mind the good looks it’s that freaking personality that takes the cake!

• kate365til July 29, 2014 at 10:04 am #

HA. He does have quite the personality! Glad you’re not offended by the posting of Frank pictures! 🙂

3. darlynschimmel July 28, 2014 at 1:45 am #

Tell that brother of yours to quit shaming you. We love the pictures and what you write. We wait for it.

Sent from my iPad

4. amelie88 July 28, 2014 at 9:55 pm #

I’d rather look at a million dog pictures than baby pictures. 🙂 Not to say I don’t mind looking at other people’s babies but since it’s not my kid, I don’t have the sense of wonder or attachment that goes along with staring at their picture so my interest lasts for about 3 seconds. Dogs just have something more universal in my opinion. Of course if there is a baby WITH the dog, then I can stare at it all day long. Post as many pictures of Frank as you want!

• kate365til July 29, 2014 at 10:06 am #

“OF course if there is a baby WITH the dog, then I can stare at it all day long” – HA. Totally agree!

5. Danielle July 29, 2014 at 8:44 am #