Hello all! Apologies for being MIA this week- it’s been a pretty crappy few days over here. It started with Brian’s beloved grandfather passing away and never got any better. It’s just been a heavy and stressful week. So in hopes to combat my mood I decided I wanted to do a “happy post” today.
Things that have been making me happy lately…
– receiving this new picture of Frank from the breeder. I mean, seriously do pups get any cuter?? I can’t believe how much bigger he has gotten in two weeks and those nails are crazy!
– Brian planned us a little date night tonight and I am SOOOO looking forward to it. We need a night out on the town together to get out of our funks.
– daydreaming about the next five months….getting Frank, my 31st birthday, summer bbq’s, bachelorette weekend in Sedona, wedding shower, WEDDING, honeymoon…let the fun times roll!
– writing for hours at my favorite little coffee shop
– finding the perfect wedding shoes and the ridiculous picture that followed of my mom and I both wearing them. She just HAD to put them on too. Next thing I knew we were doing a photo shoot with the shoe salesman. Then my mom almost fell over- in her defense she’s not much of a heel wearer anymore.
– drinking beers and watching the sunset with Bri on our patio
– celebrating Brian’s grandfathers life and meeting all of his extended family members- they are a good bunch
– My step-mama and I are going to try on my wedding dress tomorrow and look at veils! Still on the fence about the whole veil thing but I will take any excuse to put my dress on.
– planning our camping trip next weekend in Mammoth. I know, me going camping again? What has this world come to??
– taking long showers while the bathroom is bathed in morning light
What are the little things that have been making all of you happy this week? Post below!
find me elsewhere: