image via one part gypsy
what inspired me this week?
– a wine & watermelon margarita fueled Friday afternoon with new friends Mary, Jacki & Lindsay and old friends Rachel & Erin. It was an epic afternoon in the sun. They are a seriously soulful and interesting group of woman.
– yoga class with Tamal on Tuesday night. Every time I leave his class I wonder why I don’t make time for it everyday. I swear it changes my whole perspective.
– the new healing crystals (pink opal, serpentine, blue topaz & aventurine) that I bought in Sedona. I sound like a total hippy, don’t I?
– the book “Why We Write”
– the book “How To Write A Screenplay in 10 weeks”. You know I love goals.
what am I grateful for this week?
– I think I found Frank!!
– finding a new therapist I loooooove.
what surprised me this week?
– everything you need always shows up exactly when you need it. Why do I forget this?
“In order to lead a fascinating life- one brimming with art, music, intrigue and romance- you must surround yourself with precisely those things.”