inspiration photos: wedding

29 Nov

inspiration photos: wedding

12 Responses to “inspiration photos: wedding”

1. the usual bliss November 29, 2012 at 3:05 pm #

Head to my pinterest LOVE board- a ton of wedding pins there that look like you could be into the same style! SO MUCH FUN!!

• katemcclafferty November 29, 2012 at 6:31 pm #

How do I find you on pinterest?!! It’s not under the usual bliss is it? xo

• the usual bliss November 29, 2012 at 6:41 pm #

I’m kind of sad my wedding is over because I can’t stalk wedding boards anymore…

• katemcclafferty November 29, 2012 at 6:49 pm #

Just went to your “love board” and I LOVE it. 🙂 I’m totally wedding obsessed now!

• the usual bliss November 29, 2012 at 7:50 pm #

I think the My Style board has wedding hair on it… I think I will give myself permission to search wedding stuff, you know, to help YOU. Hehe!

• katemcclafferty November 29, 2012 at 7:38 pm #

I’m also amazed how similar our tastes are. Down to the grey dresses and succulents!

• the usual bliss November 29, 2012 at 7:49 pm #

I will send you photos of my bouquet and details. I had a feeling you’d see stuff there you might like, too!

2. righteousbruin9 December 1, 2012 at 4:57 pm #

That day will be one of the high points of 2013. 🙂

3. Rebecca Koo December 2, 2012 at 5:46 pm #

Love these. I can already tell….I like your style. Although by now that should not be a big surprise to me!

4. Wendell A. Brown December 2, 2012 at 8:50 pm #

Beautiful shots Kate…everyone so lovely, thanks for sharing!

5. SewHaute December 4, 2012 at 11:14 pm #

😀

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. spicy sausage pasta « - December 4, 2012

[…] we will be out of town next weekend looking at wedding venues. If you couldn’t tell from my wedding inspiration post, I’m looking for a barn. A rustic and elegant barn, if you will. I swear, a barn can be both […]