– watching the Olympic opening ceremony Friday night was definitely a highlight. Was I the only one who found it funny? Brian takes watching the opening ceremony very seriously so he was terribly annoyed with my laughter. I felt the need to ask him- I’m sorry but do you not see that huge creepy baby thing on the stage?
– eating spicy Indian food- at least I had this while we watched the opening ceremony
– going to an outdoor concert in Downtown LA on Saturday night- it was such fun! I even got the chance to dance with an older and very happy man who yelled “the party don’t stop!” the whole time. I had Brian’s blessing in case you were worried. He found it very funny
– watching the movie “Friends With Kids”
– finding a ballet studio to start classes at next month- Align Ballet
– getting my toes painted mint
– receiving “the book of doing” from a thoughtful friend. She thought it would be good inspiration for my artist dates and it is!
– watching people learn how to pay bocci ball at a BBQ