20 things that have been making me happy…
1. this quote- “Those who don’t believe in magic, will never find it.” Ronald Dahl
2. celebrating Papa Irv’s birthday
3. not getting out of my pajama’s all day on saturday- I even went to whole foods in them (I wish I was kidding).
5. vietnamese food (I’m in love with you papaya salad)
6. 64 ways to turn an ordinary day in to an extraordinary one (Putting this up in my house)
7. Greenbean (my friend not the food)
8. when out of nowhere Brian said to me “I just really like being with you”
9. ordering my new road trip inspiration book “Blue Highways”
10. sharing a laugh with the barista at starbucks. (I’m a fan of a good laugh with a stranger)
11. talking through the chaos with Rachel
12. realizing today that we leave for our road trip in one week.
13. hot showers on a cold afternoon
14. a crisp glass of rose
15. working on a guest post for Well In LA (I just love Erin!)
16. the breeze on my face
17. feeling healthy
18. The sound you heard this morning (dooce always cracks me up)
19. lite candles while writing
20. when I was falling asleep the other night I had this overwhelming sense of gratitude for everything…my life..Brian..family…health…friends…creativity. It was truly overwhelming. It centered me and I realized if I attained none of my goals this year I would still be lucky.
NOW FOR MY FAVORITE QUESTION OF THE WEEK- WHAT”S BEEN MAKING YOU GUYS HAPPY RECENTLY??